types of business plans
Action Advise Limited focuses on strategic plans for business growth. We have helped many growing Startups and Small Medium Enterprises introduce new business units and launch products, enter new geographic regions, and identify the best marketing channels to achieve their expansion goals – based on in-depth research and analysis.
Plans for product launch focus on gathering research and performing analysis on geographic and market segments that apply to the product, along with financial forecasts and budget projections to ensure profitable market adoption.
Internationalization plans focus on performing research and analysis in a specific country or region. Our team has in-depth expertise across the Caribbean and Latin America assisting with operations and market-entry strategies.
Our marketing plans are designed to assist companies at all stages to present existing plans to associates, along with identifying the appropriate marketing mix and budget allocation based on competitive and market segment analysis.
What Goes Into Our Business Plans
Our Business Plan Consulting Methodology
Our business plan consulting team has developed hundreds of custom business plans for clients in all types of industries. During this time, we have developed methodologies to ensure our clients receive high-quality, fully customized business plans every time.
Our methodology includes five phases which are designed to maximize quality and client satisfaction.
- Management Interviews: In this first phase, we collect and document your “verbal” growth plan, including your vision, key accomplishments to date, challenges and opportunities, objectives and goals, and growth strategies. In this phase we also identify and refine key research questions, and work to define and communicate an effective “story” for the business plan. Your “story” is what’s going to appeal to investors and lenders.
- Strategic Market Research: In this phase, we size the relevant market place, analyze competitors, profile existing and prospective customer groups, and assess the business opportunity. We also conduct “benchmarking research” — this involves identifying other companies that have succeeded and/or failed with similar businesses and/or initiatives.
- Draft Plan: Next, we provide a draft of your business plan. This will include the full business plan including the following sections:
- Executive Summary
- Company Analysis
- Customer and Market Analysis
- Industry and Competitive Analysis
- Marketing, Operations, and Development Plans
- Management Plan
- Financial Plan
- Review and Revise: In this phase, we review the draft plan with you and discuss the focus, wording, and flow of the document. We incorporate any necessary revisions and refinements, and prepare the revised plan.
- Package and Finalize: The final stage involves creating a clean, professional document, with graphical enhancements, that is copy-edited, formatted, and ready to be presented to stakeholders and investors.
PRICE: Standard business plan starting at $350 USDcontact us
We complete all business plans in less than 2 weeks.